We Treat Your Investments
Matt is a graduate of the Department of Economics at Texas A&M, and served as an investment adviser until transitioning into a career as a securities regulator. Matt developed a passion for insuring that investors and their advisers were protected. He started his own regulatory compliance firm and grew it to supervise over 120 financial advisers and $2.5 billion in assets all over south Texas.
In order to serve his clients' needs better, Matt attended St. Mary's University School of Law, graduating with honors, while simultaneously operating his compliance business. Matt continues to hold numerous securities licenses and maintains an investment advisery business. As a small business owner and an investment adviser, Matt understands and deeply appreciates the needs of his hard working clients who seek to protect what they have built and saved.
Matt specializes in estate planning and business law, with a focus on small business employment, tax, and succession.
Matt is a native west Texan who is an avid outdoorsman and a sports lover. He coaches youth soccer, baseball, and basketball, and enjoys cooking and spending time with his family.
- St. Mary's University School of Law, San Antonio, Texas
- J.D. - 2015
- Texas A&M University, College Station, Texas
- B.A. - 1998
- Major: History & Economics
- SALSA COVID-19 Wills Program May 2020, Present
- SAEPC, Member, 2016 to Present
Current Employment Position
- Attorney, Managing Principal
- Estate Administration and Probate, Heirship and Guardianship
- Business Law
- Business Law, LLC and Contracts
- Texas, 2015